mbuf clusters

Dave Raven dave at reason.za.org
Wed Mar 26 18:05:06 PST 2003

Thanks for the quick response, but I've looked into the
options in the kernel, and to no avail. No matter what
I set the mbuf clusters to, it just fills up. The larger the
amount of clusters, the longer it takes, but it still fills up.

Unless you meant
options         LIBMCHAIN               #mbuf management library

In which case I'm not really sure how that would help me as it
seems to just be there to aid smb and nfs in some way (hard to
find details). Could you perhaps explain this to me?

Thanks again
Dave