NFS - Problem 2 today, NFSPROC_NULL error

Rod Person rod.person at hotpop.com
Sun Jun 29 08:32:22 PDT 2003

ok,

when trying to make a nfs connect to the server, I get the following
error.

	NFSPROC_NULL: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection refused

Nothing is written in /var/messages on the server. So I'm not sure what
to do.

I tried starting nfsiod on the client and still the same error. I'm
assuming this is a client problem and not a server problem.

Googling this error return nothing of use. So I'm stuck at what to look
at now.

The Client is a FreeBSD 4.8-stable laptop and the Server is 4.7.

--
Rod

@home therefore no cool signature

Home Of Open Source Beef