freebsdforums?

Stacey Roberts stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Sat Jun 28 13:31:12 PDT 2003

Hello,
 Sorry for the top post, as its an update..,

I figured that this problem must be down to the the firewall on the ADSL
router I have here.

I'll have to source a Win machine to install the management app that
reads the log files and see what I can gather here..,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Regards,

Stacey