using multiple keyboards simultaneously...

zulker . zulkernine at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 06:05:10 PDT 2003

Hello,

I am planning to develop a multiuser game. Its kinda blind-board simulator.
There are many
controls to use for each player, and thus each player needs a complete
keyboard unit. Thus
I need to use multiple keyboard simultaneously with a single PC. The game
can be played
between more than 16 players.

I don't need any support for X-Windows or graphical simulation. What i need
is just to
distinguish the keycodes from the different keyboards.

Can anyone please help me solving this? there is a posting in this
message-board by
"Bob Thompson" in almost same topics.. but its not the same, right Bob?

Please help me... it will be a great free game for the blind peoples.

Zulker.