creating ftp users!

Rob Lahaye lahaye at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 23 06:56:53 PDT 2003

I have not inetd running, but instead only allow secure
connections with ssh and sftp.
However, the hints given here seem to only apply to ftpd
server and not the sftp connection. /sbin/nologin disables
both, ssh and sftp.

Is there a way to disable ssh, but allow sftp access only?
Can I do the /etc/ftpchroot for sftp as well?

Thanks,
Rob.