small daemon

alexis georges floating_in_space_ at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 08:51:21 PDT 2003

hey guys,
i have just begun making myself a personal site..I was wondering if it was
alright if i used the small bsd daemon image - the one that is on the right
side of the main logo on freebsd.org.i will be creating a freebsd
howtos/tutorials section and so i thought it would be nice to have that logo
in that section's page..i will obviously show the copyrights on my site..i
just want to make sure its alright since i dont want to cause any problems
:)

thanks

alexis georges