local patch to a /usr/ports file? how to do it?

Rob listone at deathbeforedecaf.net
Fri Jun 20 07:57:57 PDT 2003

Have a look at
file://localhost/usr/share/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/x326.html

The short answer is that any file with the name
/usr/ports/misc/amanda-client/files/patch-* should be applied
automatically. On the other hand, this particular port looks a little
different - you may have to put the files under
/usr/ports/misc/amanda-server instead.