troube with install FreeBSD on XP toshiba 2410

Kevyn-Alexandre Paré kevyn_alexandre at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 01:21:28 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm new with FreeBSD, I have a toshiba 2410 and this is it's specs

http://www.toshiba.ca/web/specifications.grp?lg=en&section=1&group=1&product=531&part=830

So i have three principal partition one with XP familly one with my stuff
and one where i would like to install freeBSD.

The probleme is that I boot with the cd and it stop each time a the same
place, and i have try all the options of the menu????

So the last line writen on my screen was:

Pci bios : BIOS Version 2.10
Using $PIR table, 8 entries at 0xc00f01a0
pcib0 : <Host to PCI bridge> at pcibus 0 on motherboard
pci0 : <PCI bus> on pcib0
agp0 : <Intel 82845 host to AGP bridge> mem 0xf00000000-0xf7000000 at device
0.0 on pci0

and then the laptop jam and i must reboot...

can you help me please

thx

kap