nforce2 or KT400

John DoeDoe lukejohannsen at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 22:01:51 PDT 2003

Hello,

When I worked in a local computer shop, oh so long ago, we always had the
best luck with Asus, Abit and Iwill. I haven't put together a computer for
myself since the AMD K6-233 was out so I don't know how well those
manufactures are still doing, but if it was me those would be the first I
would look into.

Cheers,
Luke