CROND - Command not found

Schalk Erasmus schalk at incredible.com.na
Wed Jun 18 00:50:21 PDT 2003

Hi,

I've got a Script that is suppose to run every day:

The script works, when I login as root and run it manually!

# /etc/crontab - root's crontab for FreeBSD
#
# $FreeBSD: src/etc/crontab,v 1.21.2.3 2000/12/08
#
SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/etc:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin
HOME=/var/log
#
#minute hour    mday    month   wday    who     command
#
30      7       *       *       *       root    /MIRRORS/mirror.sh

BUT, it can't find the command: rsync