mount_nwfs fstab and connection via IP (not IPX)

Stefan Farrenkopf sfarren at gwdg.de
Tue Jun 17 06:54:58 PDT 2003

Hi all,

with the -A <server> option one can use mount_nwfs to connect to a Netware
server without the need of a running IPXrouted etc. I can use this from the
command line manually, but I do not know how to include the "-A" option
into my /etc/fstab or is this impossible?

The corresponding line of a linux box looks like this:

SERVER/<USER>      /<mount-point> ncp \
rw,uid=<UID>,passwdfile=<xyz>,mode=640,ipserver=<SERVER>,multiple 0 0

Any help or ideas on this is appreciated :)

best regards,
Stefan