cvsup

Ülkü SAYILAN ulku.sayilan at kssgm.gov.tr
Tue Jun 17 06:18:19 PDT 2003

Hi,

 Thank for all advise, and also apologize to wrong list mail..
 I have solve my cvsup problem.. by using

          *default release=cvs tag=RELENG_5

so cvsup process has began.. I wonder result of this operation

"Her development, her freedom, her independence, must come from and through
  herself. First, by asserting herself as a personality, and not as a sex commodity.
  Second, by refusing the right of anyone over her body; by refusing to bear
  children, unless she wants them, by refusing to be a servant to God, the State, society,
  the husband, the family, etc., by making her life simpler, but deeper and
  richer. That is, by trying to learn the meaning and substance of life in all its
  complexities; by freeing herself from the fear of public opinion and public condemnation."
 [Emma Goldman, Anarchism and Other Essays, p. 211]

Hoscakalin,
 Ülkü                          mailto:ulku.sayilan at kssgm.gov.tr

This e-mail was scanned by Antivirus!
http://www.kssgm.gov.tr