How do I change the envelope from address in sendmail

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Sat Jun 14 07:59:36 PDT 2003

Thanks to all who helped.

The answer was in the handbook (I should have thought to try there first)
For the archives, this is the section that solved it for me:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/smtp-dialup.html

Although I still don't _understand_ what that does ...

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies