film-printer

Mark Atkinson atkin901 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 08:52:59 PDT 2003

ingo wrote:
> hi.
>
> i want to know where to search for people, who are knowing about film-printer and raster technology.
> i have a polaroid CI5000S and want to know, if theres a driver for freebsd, and how the device can work under freebsd.

I don't know anything about it, however, I think that model has both
scsi and parallel interface.  You can only use the parallel interface
under freebsd.  If you have a .ppd file you may be able to use the
printer properly under the CUPS printing system.

---
Mark
atkin901 at NOSPAM yahoo dot com
(!wired)?(coffee++):(wired);