undefined reference

Steve Bertrand iaccounts at northnetworks.ca
Thu Jun 12 18:56:14 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Here late trying to upgrade 4.3 RELENG_4 and getting an error that does
not seem to be solved anywhere. (at least with a solid answer).

I was getting the error while # make buildworld while doing the games, but
I moved that directory, and the same error occurs:

undefined reference to `_stderrp`
undefined reference to `_stdinp`

I can see that this is a global thing, is there a # make flag I can set to
alleviate this issue? Or would it be recommended to upgrade to a release
closer to 4.3 and then jump again to 4.8 (releng) ?

Tks.

Steve