List of popular DNS blacklists for spam?

Philip Hallstrom philip at adhesivemedia.com
Thu Jun 12 11:39:00 PDT 2003

Hi all -
	I'm testing the use of some DNS blacklists to cut down on my spam
and there are a lot of servers to choose from.  I was wondering if there
is a list of popular servers.  I've seen comparison lists, but I'm hoping
for more of a survey of sysadmins and what they use (if anything).

If something like that doesn't exist, if I setup the survey would you all
take the time to list what servers you use?

Thanks!

-philip

(please cc me on replies as I've unsubscribed while testing my various
spam filters)