Starting applications

Ken Thompson spooky at cableone.net
Wed Jun 11 18:39:33 PDT 2003

I have FreeBSD 5.0 installed and working pretty good but being so new to it I
find myself a bit lost.
I used the portinstall webmin command and it looked for all the world like it
grabbed the package, compiled it and installed it. Now I can't get it to
start and can't seem to find any executible or any command to make it start
(service webmin start in Mandrake 9.0).. I have the same problem with Apache,
it's not started during boot and I can't figure out how to get it started..
Can someone rescue me??
--
Ken Thompson WA7SYR
Payette, Idaho
Email: olcarman at yahoo.com

Linux- Coming Soon To A Desktop Near You
Registered Linux User #183936