Alternate websites

Ian Barnes ian at cerebellum.za.net
Mon Jun 9 12:58:40 PDT 2003

Hi,

thanks for the reply. I dont think i was clear enough in my previous
description, sorry bout that.

What i would like is not load balancing, but that when the main server goes
down (and only then), does it forward to an error page on the secondary
server, until the main server has come back up again.

Thanks for the help.

Ian