Periodic Scripts

Luke Kearney lukek at meibin.net
Sat Jun 7 15:14:40 PDT 2003

Hi,
For reasons that I don't completely understand one of my machines has
stopped sending mail to root. I was used to getting the periodic output
mailed to me daily and now one of them has stopped. The mail does not appear
to be held up anywhere and is not showing up in the queue, so I am a little
confused by it all.

I cannot find the crontab for the user that runs these daily,weekly,monthly
scripts and I certainly have no recollection of changing any of these. Can
anyone tell me where to start looking for the culprit ?

Thanks in advance,

LukeK