Setting sendmail not to resolve domains?

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Fri Jun 6 06:16:19 PDT 2003

	Hi all. I'm wondering how I would go about disabling dns lookups in
sendmail?  Right now it's denying mail delivery because it can't resolve
the senders domain of most of the mail it's recieving.  I'd like to tell it
to just accept them regardless if it can resolve the domain name or
not.  Can someone tell me where and how to do this?  Maybe give me some
examples?  Thanks. Also, I'm a sendmail newbie so please keep it as simple
as possible.  Thanks.