HELP ON ACCESS FOR SENDMAIL

Dr. Tim timothy at xrx-inc.com
Thu Jun 5 21:10:25 PDT 2003

I have found the stock mc file and generic bsd and have run m4 a couple
of times to see the difference,  since it IS substantial IGNORE MY LAST RAMBLING!

I will also have to investigate using spews, rbl etc...
thanks so very much for you info.  I just wonder WHY!  at sendmail.org
they have all this good stuff and sections dedicated souly to access.db
and it is about 10 sections earlier they mention using the feature access.db
in the mc file but they also say one DOESN"T hv
have to use them4 compiler but in this case it looks like a MUST.

Tim