cvsup to 4.8 - kernel doesn't build

Scott Kupferschmidt sk at isprime.com
Wed Jun 4 21:39:40 PDT 2003

Hello,

I think something changed in the kernel as it is no longer compiling after
I do a cvsup to 4.8-stable.  It seems it's a common problem looking on
line 47 of some .c files to include a file that does not exist.  I've
noticed this so far in the hifn and ubsec modules, trying to include
opt_hifn.h or opt_ubsec.h and causing the build to fail.

Can someone else verify this?  The solution I've been doing for now is
just removing that include line in the code and seems to be building fine
otherwise.

Sincerely,

Scott Kupferschmidt
ISPrime, Inc.