Multicast Routing Performance

Gavin Kenny gavinkenny at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 01:36:27 PDT 2003

Ahh! I am doing some testing of multicast video
streaming. It streams a single 8Mbps stream fine but
if I add another to it the throughput just falls away
for both streams.

Am I asking too much to stream approx 16Mbps? I kinda
thought that 100Mbps NICs and a PIII would handle it.
I don't suppose there are any settings I can tweak?

cheers

Gavin

 --- Olivier Nicole <on at cs.ait.ac.th> wrote: > > Does
any one have any experience of using a