Apache - mod_perl - PostgreSQL

bsd at perimeter.co.za bsd at perimeter.co.za
Tue Jun 3 05:03:00 PDT 2003

Hi all!

I did the portupgrade of postgresql 7.3.2 -> 7.3.3 this morning.  Since then
my mod_perl web pages will not talk to the databases.....

It's wierd:

1) postmaster is running, and I can manually psql and see the conent of the
databases OK.

2) Apache is running, and mod_perl is still good because the rest of the
perl-generated page comes up fine.

3) I can't track down any error messages in the apache logs.

The SQL queries from perl just return empty results from the databases!
When I manually run the identical query in psql it returns the correct
results.

Has anyone else had anything funny like this happen recently?

Regards,
Patrick.