PPPoE load balancing

Raphaël Marmier raphael at computer-rental.ch
Tue Jun 3 00:46:50 PDT 2003

This is quite recent, but get a look at OpenBSD 3.3 (www.openbsd.org)
and its packet filter, pf
(ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/doc/pf-faq.pdf). It does support
bundling unreleated and uncooperative links together. With some
scripting, you should even be able to track when a link goes down and
reload the rules without it, giving you some sort of failure tolerance.

Of course, it is a bit of a hack, but as you need for only 6 monthes...

Raphael