PPPoE load balancing

lukek lukek at meibin.net
Mon Jun 2 20:30:54 PDT 2003

Thanks for that, you are of course absolutely correct however here in Japan
the provider of the local loops does not provide T3's and all circuits over
128K are fibre. So I am stuck.  This solution only has to hold together for
about 6mths then we move offices and I can get a proper fibre connection but
until then I need a band aid solution.

Thanks

LK