your mail

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu
Mon Jun 2 06:22:06 PDT 2003

> way past due if you ask me!
>
> On 2 Jun 2003, Frank Tegtmeyer wrote:
>
> > > We just received notice that you wish to subscribe to the Lockergnome
> > > newsletter
> >
> > Time to set the list to subscribers only?

Gee whiz.   Another round of this argument.   Seems it comes along
about every 2 or 3 months and is all the same and seems to generate
as much unnecessary traffic as spamers do.   It just indicates that
the advocates do not understand the function or operation of this list.
This list is for everyone to ask questions.   To close it would prevent
it from fulfilling its mission.  There are closed lists out there.
Use those if you are not able to manage to hit the delete key for
unwanted messages.

////jerry