libradius

Andrew I Baznikin dikiy at scn.ru
Sun Jun 1 21:06:08 PDT 2003

Hi!

According to RFC 2865, mandatory attributes in RADIUS request is User-Name and Service-Type.

But in radlib.c exists these lines:

        } else {
                /* Make sure the user gave us a password */
                if (h->pass_pos == 0 && !h->chap_pass) {
                        generr(h, "No User or Chap Password attributes given");
                        return -1;
                }
                if (h->pass_pos != 0 && h->chap_pass) {
                        generr(h, "Both User and Chap Password attributes given"
                        return -1;
                }
        }

I need to send a request with no User-Password field, but I can not do it with libradius.

This shoud be fixed or I need to write my own lib?

--
Andrew I Baznikin
http://d.scn.ru

#      /\    ASCII ribbon