mod_frontpage - question

Darryl Hoar darryl at osborne-ind.com
Wed Jul 30 13:13:53 PDT 2003

mod_frontpage.so is in the libexec/apache directory.
In addition, httpd.conf has an entry for mod_frontpage.so.

When I try to publish from frontpage, it says the server
is NOT running frontpage extensions.

After I installed the mod_frontpage port, it gave instructions.
One of which was to put FrontPageEnable, FrontPageAdminEnable
in the config file so extensions would be used.  If I put
these in, apache sqawks.  Where should these go ?

thanks for any ideas,
Darryl