XP to FreeBSD LAN connection

#I NYOMAN SUKA ADA# guido at pmail.ntu.edu.sg
Mon Jul 28 04:51:32 PDT 2003

Hi,
I had looked for information about my problem,
but I couldn't find similar.

I have two pcs, one with Win XP has 2 network cards.
The other PC with FreeBSD with one network card only.
I want to keep my main Internet connection with XP.
I want to connect the extra network card to FreeBSD,
so I can access all the server services at FreeBSD from XP.
The FreeBSD doesn't need to be connected to Internet.

I read about NATD, but in that case it seems that the FreeBSD will be
the main PC to be connected to the Internet. This is not what I want.

any suggestion and pointers are much appreciated.
Thanks.
Guido
- pls cc me because im not subscribed to this list