Simple cron script to copy remote webpage locally?

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Sun Jul 27 08:29:33 PDT 2003

I've got a webpage that updates dynamically on one of our servers and
lists a bunch of statistics about spam and such on our servers.  Problem
is, the script puts a load on the server if too many people access it
and it eventually kills the server.  I would like to lower the traffic
on this server by setting up a script on a remote server that is
activated every 10 minutes by cron and automatically loads the remote
script then copies the results to a local file on the new public server
which people can then view at their leasure without killing our stats
server.  What is going to be the easiest way to do this?  I'm sure there
has to be a simple way to do this, but I'm kinda drawing a blank on how.
 Can anyone help?