suid bit files and securing FreeBSD

Peter Rosa prosa at pro.sk
Sat Jul 26 10:33:44 PDT 2003

Hello Matthew,

thank you very much. It's excatly you say. FreeBSD is my option because of
"historical reasons". Someone has installed it for me two years ago, and now
I love it (he installed it after two hacks and two reinstallations of RedHat
Linux [I don't want to say, RHL is not good, but FBSD is better :-) {now I
see the storm, like with I'm christian...... mail to this list :-))) } ] ).

Wow, such a short sentence I just produced :-)

Peter Rosa