MDBTools port doesn't include libmdbodbc for ODBC connections

Joachim Dagerot freebsd at dagerot.nu
Sat Jul 26 01:29:40 PDT 2003

All references on how to connect via a JDBC-ODBC bridge is pointing to
the MDB Tools suite in general and the ODBC driver in particular.

But when I installed the MDB Tools from the port-system I found, a but
surprised, that the ODBC driver isn't there, alla the other tools and
drivers are there, and my port-tree was upgraded just a few weeks ago.

Any light on this dilema would be appreciated.