Postfix/receiving mail through router problem

pat bey phaza7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 23:47:06 PDT 2003

FreeBSD 4.8 Release  hijra.homeunix.com

Checking all the postfix conf files and everything
seems to be in the
right place.  Thou this is my first time setting up a
mail server so it's
a learning experience for me.  There are no errors in
any of the log files
anywhere. Telneting to port 143 and 25 everything is
working fine.  So I figured it must be a problem with
my router I think.  Checking maillog shows that mail
is being queued coming in and I can send with no
problem.

My router is configure to automactically updated my ip
to dyndns.org and it's assigned the same hostname
hijra.homeunix.com as my machine.

/usr/local/etc/postfix/main.cf

myhostname = hijra.homeunix.com
mydomain = hijra.homeunix.com
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain,
hijra.homeunix.com

/etc/aliases
alias_maps = dbm:/etc/aliases
alias_database = dbm:/etc/aliases

Hope this is enough information. Always thanks for
your time and consideration :)

=====
Suppressed minds have no Freedom of Choice