Virus Scanners

Vitali Malicky life at zone3000.net
Thu Jul 24 07:59:35 PDT 2003

> What are the best virus scanners for freebsd?

Kaspersky has been working excellent for the third year in my boxes, but
it's a bit expensive, anyway if you find a key on astalavista.box.sk then
it'll be free to you ;) You will have to patch sendmail and modify its
sendmail.cnf (which is a nightmare to me), but I'm lucky to have been
working with qmail where one has to rm native qmail-queue to qmail-que and
instead of the native qmail-queue put the qmail-queue from Kavdaemon suite
(there is rich documentation in the package)

ftp://ftp.kaspersky.ru/beta/KAVUnix/FreeBSD/

--
Error Code=-1 Continue?
              Yes | No