Ask about BSD's history.

Supote Leelasupphakorn pjn0211 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 21:15:21 PDT 2003

Hi, all

   I'm now interested in BSD's history and have read
some of article from INTERNET. But because English
isn't my mother language so I havn't cleared
in the point of

  1. What is the result of lawsuit between BSDi (maybe
include UC Berkeley) and USL in the early of 1970s ?
  2. The article I've read talk about six files.
What's
the matter ?
  3. and anything else you would like to tell anyone.

Could anyone explain me ? (Plain English is
appreciated)
Thanks in advances,