xscreensavers rebooting the box

Khairil Yusof kaeru at pd.jaring.my
Sun Jul 20 10:01:37 PDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-07-20 at 03:55, Steve wrote:
> once I did kldunload nvidia  and removed agp_load="YES" from
> /boot/loader.conf and rebooted, made a normal XF86Config, xscreensaver is
> working. But, I still get mozilla locking up when I try to type in a URL.

You've narrowed the issue down already with XFree86, no need to rebuild
world and kernel.

This looks like an AGP issue with the Nvidia driver. Something I'm not
familiar with, hopefully somebody on questions can help out.

--

"Optimized, readable, on time; Pick any two."

FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT i386

2:26PM up 1:59, 2 users, load averages: 1.85, 1.86, 1.75