dmesg showing wrong frequency (IBM T30)

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sat Jul 19 10:11:16 PDT 2003

In message: <200307182055.NAA07570 at mina.soco.agilent.com>
            Darryl Okahata <darrylo at soco.agilent.com> writes:
: > > [*] Known in certain circles as a "Warnering your laptop" :-)
: >
: > Which can be solved by carefully watering your laptop. Beer will do
: > as well ;)
:
:      It might be more useful to apply water (well, beer) to Warner
: instead of the laptop.  The application of water or beer to a laptop is
: contraindicated, due to the undesirable side-effects of smoke and fire.

Applying beer to Warner has been known to make him pun badly.  There
was a time when my local pub had banned me from having more than one
Guiness due to the foulness of my puns....

Warner