A couple of definitions

Mykroft Holmes IV mykroft at explosive.mail.net
Thu Jul 17 16:14:52 PDT 2003

Objective-C is the other OOP variant of C, and reportedly much easier to
program in. It's still in heavy use in the Mac World, being one of the
two main languages for Cocoa Programming, but isn't much used in the
rest of the world, apart from maybe GNUStep (Objective-C was the primary
language used in NeXTSTEP and OPENSTEP software.)

Adam