No subject

muncho munchev at muncho.org
Thu Jul 17 15:10:08 PDT 2003

I got some problem whit my ISP. They are trying to prevent us (users) use theres VPN on more then one box. They do that whit looping of packets till they reach TTL = 1 and then come to you, so when I try to NAT my VPN nothing is going to the users behind the VPN box due expire of the packet. I tryed IPSTHEALTH option in the kenrel but it does not help me to solve this problem ... pls give me some advice or point to begin solvieng the problem. Thanks in for ...