Printing from KDE

Brian Astill bastill at adam.com.au
Thu Jul 10 07:05:48 PDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:29 pm, Brett Glass wrote:
> The owners of the machine installed FreeBSD 4.8, with KDE as supplied
> as a FreeBSD package on the install disk.  This package installs the
> KDE utlities package as a dependency.  However, the utilities package
> does not include the "KJettool" utility, nor is that utility
> available as a separate port.

How very odd.
I obtained my KDE by upgrading to v 3.0.3 via the ports (yes I know I
could upgrade further, but "if it ain't broke ...").

BTW it is the KLJettool not KJettool.  FWIW here is the command that the
KDE widget invokes.
kljettool  -caption "%c" %i %m

Perhaps you could "locate kljettool"?
when I try this it gives:
/usr/local/bin/kljettool
/usr/local/share/apps/kljettool
/usr/local/share/apps/kljettool/pics
/usr/local/share/apps/kljettool/pics/kljetlogo.png
plus doc files icons and so on

--
Regards,
Brian