IPNAT... internal server what-to-do

keith at smmc.qld.edu.au keith at smmc.qld.edu.au
Wed Jul 9 14:52:45 PDT 2003

Thanks Mark,
The gateway is a dns server so I guess that is not a caching dns server.
I have a 4.7 system squid proxy machine on the inside which is the gateway
for the lan (then its gateway is the firewall)
Can I install the caching dns on it maybe?
Hints?
Thanks again (yet again Freebsd questions people rock)
Keith