DNS and SMTP problem

pat bey phaza7 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 06:57:05 PDT 2003

I been wroking on this for the better of three weeks
on my own with little success.  I have a caching name
server up and running and was trying to change it into
a master name server with a www record and a mx
record.  I believe this is the problem that I'm having
with postfix not be able to recieve mail but can send
with no problem.  I have studied the handbook and the
BIND and DNS book.  And coming from a Windows
background I really don't understand what it's saying.
So would setting up a Authoriative name server have
anything to do with postfix acting up.  Also have
courier-imap installed with no problems wondering
would these possibly fixed my problem

=====
Suppressed minds have no Freedom of Choice