Can't install/upgrade/remove ports

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Mon Jul 7 19:09:35 PDT 2003

         Ok, I have a little bit more information on this problem.  Tried
installing a new port, one that hasn't been installed before.  Make worked
fine.  But as soon as I do "make install" it fails out exactly the same way
each time.  Is there something I can do to fix this?  I've even rebuilt my
pkgdb file and no luck.  Any ideas?