bftpd throttles upload speed

Ronny Hippler r11roadster at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 20:22:00 PDT 2003

	I have bftpd set up so I can shuffle files around in my local network.
When I download from it to my windows machine I get the normal 8000KBs but
when I try to send files to it the speed drops to around 80KBs. I also have an
ftpd running on my win2k machine and speeds are in the 8000KBs range when
sending/receiving from the FreeBSD machine. the only time I get a slowdown is
when I am uploading to the freeBSD machine. any idea what is going on? I have
not set any limits that I know of all are default. TIA