Need help with a strange mail/domain problem!

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Sat Jul 5 05:36:30 PDT 2003

Sendmail is a big, complex program ... I'm sure if you had the time,
you could make it wash dishes for you.
There are a gazillion howtos and explanations for configuring sendmail
all across the internet.
Considering the fact that you're using FreeBSD, I recommend the one
specifically written for FreeBSD in the Handbook.  I found this page
particularly useful:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/smtp-dialup.html

--
Bill Moran