How to delete/replace default route using ppp?

stan stanb at panix.com
Fri Jul 4 09:23:17 PDT 2003

I'm trying to get a new laptop set up for a quick out of town trip.

Can anyone help me with the ppp.conf syntax to clear/replace an existing
default rout for the duration of a ppp linkup?

That is, the machine starts off with a default route, which I want to
delete and replace with the ppp route for the duration of the conection.
Then I wnat to put the orignal route back.

Sugestions?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin