Which server-side programming should i choose.

Joel Rees joel at alpsgiken.gr.jp
Fri Jul 4 03:33:52 PDT 2003

Someone was offended by my tone in the following, so I will apologize to
all for any arrogance or rudeness displayed in it.

It was not intended to be rude, just to point out that Perl is not
limited to CGI, to leave an opening for a discussion of danger spots in
mod_perl, and to acknowledge that PHP will have advantages over Perl for
the newbie (and I don't see anything wrong with that, by the way).

--
Joel Rees, programmer, Kansai Systems Group
Altech Corporation (Alpsgiken), Osaka, Japan