Does Bill Gates own any of those Linux distributions firma?

Niel niel at telia.com
Thu Jul 3 17:37:05 PDT 2003

Does Bill Gates own any of those Linux distribution firms?
Maybe under a cover name?
I think it is interesting to know, as a lot of people do not want to support
him, any more?
Or, does anybody know ?
I think, that it is reasonable to believe so!
Thanks *friendly* :-)

Another thought is, that a very simple help manual is needed, to learn using
linux and all its programs. The existing help systems should be kept as is, I
think. I have big problems finding my way in all the man, info, howtos etc.
There simply is too much, and a lot exist in several programs, covering the
same objects. E.g. in my suse linux, there is netscape, mozilla, konqueror,
opera browsers. Also kppp, and kinternet, and so on. I find, that they many
times to me seems to counteract and confuse me.
I am just an old pensioner of sixty som years old. It is ok to counteract
alzheimers decease, but it prevents lots of people using linux ????
This above mentioned manual should use very simple words, and always a
starting example with the most important issues, so one at least can get
started. Someplaces it is relatively ok, but mostly not.

THANKS

and lots of regards

Signature: If you are afraid to die, please note, that you just end up same
place yor were, 10 months before you were born, and that wasn't that bad, as
I remember it. *laughing - philosophic*