1024x768 on a toshiba 8100 tecra in a text (Non X) Console

List Man listman at 2u2.nu
Tue Dec 30 13:28:40 PST 2003

Hi,

This problem even appears when installing the OS though
sysinstall. Disabeling acpi was the solution.

Greetings

Lucio

On  0, "Michael L. Squires" <mikes at siralan.org> wrote:
:> Anyway right know I am having too many system freezes
:> when trying to start X.. most of the time starting X will
:
:I'm entering this message from a KDE Konsole screen running on a Tecra
:8100 under 5.2-CURRENT of 12/22.  I usually use the 8100 in a docking
:station with an external monitor, but the few times I've run the laptop
:out of the dock I've had no problems.
:
:My XF86Config file has
: